Saturday, February 6, 2016

Mixed Emotions Club.

Happy February!

The year is taking off, and life is starting to become chaotic again. Still, I'm trying to find ways to fit in some personal time to do things that I enjoy, such as traveling locally and blogging.

February is one of my favorite months of the year. The weather is mild, it's Super Bowl season, Lunar New Year is in full swing, and it's birthday month for this gal. With winter styles at a decline, I wasn't interested in spending any extra money on new clothes. Every store seemed to be trying to get rid of old inventory from last season, and I was quite content with saving money.

Recently, I broke my streak when I saw this Mixed Emotions Bomber Jacket on Hello Holiday. It was love at first sight (if such a thing exists). I love style with an edge, and this piece definitely delivered!


The jacket is well-made, true to size, and the ladies over at Hello Holiday always seem to add their own personal touch to each package delivered to my door. I'm not one to get super sappy over Valentine's Day, but if there's anything more perfect for this holiday, Galentine's Day, Singles Awareness Day, February 14th, or whatever you want to call it, it's this jacket.

Today, I paired this jacket with my favorite Tuesday Bassen crop top, Nasty Gal trousers, and black booties. If you've been following my style journey, you may recall the first time I wore this outfit. I love the way her pieces fit together. Tuesday's cheeky, edgy, and fun sense of humor makes her designs so fun to wear. She reminds me never to take fashion too seriously.


Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave a comment below, or tweet me via @Tran_gerine. If you'd like to follow my daily shenanigans, you can find me on Instagram via @Tran_gerine. Until next time, happy styling!

xo

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment