Saturday, January 13, 2018

Roman Holiday

Who doesn't love a good Audrey Hepburn classic? This past week, I did the unthinkable and got a fringe. It reminded me so much of Audrey's look in the movie, Roman Holiday (my favorite classic  movie), that I decided to recreate her look. It's never too early to plan my outfit for my upcoming trip Italy, am I right? 





















I paired a white short sleeve button down blouse from Unique Vintage with a pair of old culottes I have from H&M. For accessories, I wore my silk scarf from Madewell and a pair of gold studs from Purre Boutique. So far, I've kept to my resolution of trying to save more money and pulled all of these items from my closet. Hooray for savings!

Blouse - Unique Vintage • Culottes - H&M • Silk Scarf - Madewell



Back to the fringe.

It's been a decade since I've had them, but I thought it would be a good change to an already great year. I went to a trusted hairdresser who gave me a fun, yet versatile fringe. What I love about the new look is that I can wear it front and center (long fringe), off to the side (short fringe - "Audrey fringe"), or comb them completely to the side (no fringe). If you're curious as to what they look like, I posted a video on my Instagram highlights here.

Add caption


via Google Images

What do you think of the fringe style? Love it? Hate it? Would you sport it? Feel free to leave me a comment on my blog, or on Twitter or Instagram via @Tran_gerine. I look forward to hearing from you all. 

Until next time,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment