Friday, November 7, 2014

Vintage Vibes

Happy November!

It's finally Friday, and it feels so good! I hope everyone's week went well! Today, I spent my day off running errands and getting my hair cut. It was quite a productive day! My outfit of the day is a lovely dress that I purchased from One Of My Kind Vintage.


Funny story...

I came across this lovely shop by accident while browsing Instagram. From the moment I visited the page, I fell in love with their clothing. Every piece is carefully curated, and the clothes are in excellent condition.

This particular dress quickly caught my on Instagram. From the high collar neckline, to the lace detailing, to the beaded fastenings on the back, this dress was nothing that was short of perfect. I immediately put it in my cart, without any hesitation. I have to say, this is probably one of my favorite vintage pieces that I've purchased. It came in the mail well packaged, and did not resonate with that "old smell" that usually accompanies most used clothing items. The dress was in good condition, and fit quite well. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase.

If you like vintage clothing like I do, I encourage you to check their blog out at One Of My Kind Vintage. If you are feeling more ambitious, you can also visit their ebay page here: http://stores.ebay.com/One-Of-My-Kind-Vintage. That's all for now! I hope that everyone will have a wonderful weekend! Until next time...

xo

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment